Friday Fun Night
5-8 PM, Downtown Upland
The night before the ride, eat at one of downtown’s upscale restaurants then head down to “A” Street (east of 2nd Avenue) for live music, great conversation and early check-in.
Rest Stop Challenge
Battle of the Rest Stops
Once again, local businesses are signing up to sponsor specific rests stops along the route and compete in the Rest Stop Challenge. They’ll be competing for the “most incredible stop” on the Tour. Your vote will determine the winner so don’t forget to cast your ballot once the ride is done. Remember the stakes are high – the winner walks away with a trophy and official bragging rights.
Grab a Beer After The Ride
We’re proud to announce a new addition to the post-ride festivities, the Beer Garden. After the ride is done, stick around to enjoy a beer or two with your fellow riders. We’ll have a variety of beers to choose from, including some from local breweries.
Day Before Ride – Friday, Nov 9
- Set-Up – Help set up for Friday Fun Night and Saturday’s ride.
- Early Check-in – Pass out goody bags and help riders check-in during Friday Fun Night from 5 to 8 PM in downtown Upland.
Day of the Ride – Saturday, Nov 10
- Rest Stops – Keep riders hydrated by helping out at one of the Tour’s four water stations.
- Cheering Section – Motivate riders to keep pedaling. Cheering sections are located at various points along the Tour – places where people may need a little encouragement to finish the ride.
- Post-Ride Activities – Help with the post-ride lunch, raffle and other activities.
- Start and Finish Lines – Help set up and man the Tour’s start and finish line.
- Beer Garden – Help man the beer garden post-ride.
- Post-Ride Clean-up – Help clean up once the Tour is over.
To volunteer, call 909-204-4465 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org